Breezy Point Villas Description
Ocean view villas each with two storeys and three bedrooms suitable for 6 people
- Total complex size: 1300 m2
- Three villas
- Parking area
- Access street
- Technician room
- Three private swimming pools
Breezy Point Villas has its own mixture of tropical, Balinese and western design. The constructions of the houses are performed according to the highest European civil-engineering standards for quality. Regarding the architecture every house is an unique two storey building with Sumatra roof and alang-alang terrace cover; this tropical look really contributes to the typical Indonesian style of the houses.
Breezy Point Villas team take pride in the thoughtful selection of the natural materials in the villas. We believe that the pure happiness and the real relaxation lie in the connection with nature, thus we try to keep nature as close as possible.
Materials used in the houses:
- the whole furniture and the kitchen are custom-made from teak wood
- teak wood is used for the bedroom floors and the handmade staircase
- iron wood (ulin) can be found in the outdoor terrace and decking
- liana tree is transformed into beautiful door handles
- coconut wood is used for the terrace pergolas and for the gazebo
- the floors in the living room are from special marble
- marble mosaics can be found in every bathroom
- wash basins and all of the accessories in the bathrooms are from river stone and incredible petrified wood (fossil)
- Each bedroom is based on the second storey on 30 m2 with full ocean view, private bathroom and a romantic round bathtub for two, facing the ocean. The bed is queen size (180x200 cm) with memory foam mattress and mosquito net. The room is equipped with personal wardrobe and make-up area with direct access to the bathroom.
- The master bedrooms, based on the first floor of every house, sit on 37 m2 and are equipped with king size beds (200x200 cm) with memory foam mattresses and mosquito nets. There is also a romantic bathtub, wardrobe, make-up area and spacious private bathroom in each master bedroom. Every room has its own garden with separate entrance. The slight difference in the villas is the open master bedroom bathroom in Flamboyant House.
- The large terrace in each villa has a direct ocean view and is the perfect place to enjoy the sunrise with a cup of coffee or to finish a good book relaxing on the big rattan beds.
- The open living rooms sit on 75 m2 each and include dining area for 10 people, huge sofa with sitting on the ground pillows, 48" TV and DVD.
- The houses have their own western style kitchens fully equipped with ovens, French door refrigerators, toasters, hot water kettles, blenders, microwaves, water dispensers, kitchen ware and anything needed for the preparation of delicious meals. There is also a bar with bar stools for making exotic tropical cocktails.
- The oval swimming pools (40 m2) have shallow ends suitable for children and are designed to slightly enter the living room area; they also have spacious deckings with sunbed area.
- Huge, green and relaxing tropical gardens great for parties and children play. The gazebos offer comfort and nice view to the whole yard. There is also an outdoor shower in each garden for cooling off in the hot tropical days.